Sunday, June 11, 2006

XIII Page 001

After a week of rest (More than a week, actually), Yet Untitled is back! Fanfare! Today we return with... The first page of something else. Something outside the regular numbering: A short story called "XIII". I've been kicking around this story for nearly a year, and I figured now was the time to try and get it out, once and for all. It's not the best work I can do with it, but it's sufficient. It's still practice. This page is probably the worst I've made from it, so far. Anyways, one of the things I like about this kind of format (Short story comic) is the pacing. Sometimes you don't need to explain everything, you can leave details out and focus on actually telling the story. So far, I've finished 4 pages and will probably finish one more tonight (As well as starting the next one). I predict this will last for 10 or more pages, and be a good measure of how fast can I pump out comic pages. See you sooner than you can expect it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

/r/ - ing what happened next

NOOWWWWWW....

weee no mames!, me dejaste en ascuas y solo con UNA pagina.... i congratulate you

ad

Anatole_serial said...

Sssh, hoy pongo la siguiente pagina.

Esta semana va a ser bastante activa.