Monday, November 19, 2007

PAGEFAULT #001 - Evangelion Differences

We're sort of back in sort of full force. You know, I've been a bit busy, but still that doesn't mean I shouldn't try to get this ball rolling again. Particularly after getting a tablet. Each week I'll give you a little piece of my mind, showing the things I've seen, heard or thought. I really need to get a little notepad in which to write all the hilarious stuff I witness all the time and yet keep forgetting.
For the moment, let's talk about Evangelion. The Manga is freaking good, like a drought of cold, refreshing water in the Evangelion industry. If I were to describe it, it'd be "5/8ths Evangelion, 3/8ths pure CHUTZPAH". Now let's just wait until it all comes crashing down in Volume 12, in which we'll hopefully get a different point of view for the much controversial "End of Evangelion".
Next week, we'll be fighting oppression and a tightening budget!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha nice differences resume, an image worth more than 1000 words!!!